(503) 646-0161 x6068
(503) 221-0161 x2242
The Portland Clinic provides up-to-date vaccines for business, leisure and educational travel. Our Travel Nurses will provide travelers with individualized information specific to their destinations, risks and medical status. We focus on prevention of disease and travel safety. The Portland Clinic is a member of the International Society of Travel Medicine and receives daily updates for any travel destination
PROCEDURES/SERVICES (Including, but not limited to)
During your scheduled office visit, we will
- Discuss and provide recommended and required vaccines
- Discuss and provide anti-malaria prescriptions
- Discuss ways to stay healthy, including: water and food safety, diarrhea illnesses and other related topics
- Post travel medical consultation available (with physician)
- On-site diagnostic laboratory
Vaccines that we provide
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Japanese Encephalitis
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- TB Screening
- Twinrix (Hepatitis A & B combined)
- Varivax (chickenpox)
- Yellow Fever
Please bring with you to your appointment
- Any immunization records you have.
- Your travel itinerary.
- Information regarding your medical status and medications.
Note: Appointments are recommended 1-2 months before travel. Insurance coverage for travel varies depending on individual policies.