Special Announcement: The Downtown Urgent Care department is newly renovated and now located on the 1st floor. The temporary Urgent Care at the East Clinic is no longer available.
URGENT CARE HOURS:
- Tigard Office, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-5pm (all ages)
- Downtown Office, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (16 years and older) NOTE: Urgent Care at this location is closed on 10/14/13 and 10/15/13.
Note: co-payments for Urgent Care may be more than your primary care physician's office, but less than the Emergency Room (depending on your insurance plan). Our urgent care physicians are available to treat conditions that require prompt medical attention, but that are not life threatening.
PROCEDURES/SERVICES (Including, but not limited to)
- Minor burns
- Sprains, strains, fractures and cuts
- Work-related illness or injuries
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Fever, sore throat and earache
- Stings or bites
Other non-life threatening conditions are also seen at our Urgent Care facility. If you are in doubt whether or not you should go to the Emergency Room, contact your physician's office or the Urgent Care office.
Life threatening medical emergencies require immediate medical attention. You should call 911 or go to the Hospital Emergency Room for the following conditions
- Severe chest pain and shortness of breath
- Severe head injuries
- Major burns
- Severe bleeding that does not stop
- Drug and other poisoning