The Portland Clinic offers Urgent Care services at two locations, East, caring for adults 16 and older, and Tigard, serving all ages. No appointments are necessary at our walk-in urgent care clinics.
URGENT CARE HOURS:
- Tigard Office, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm
- East Office, Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm (16 years and older).
Note: co-payments for Urgent Care may be more than your primary care physician's office, but less than the Emergency Room (depending on your insurance plan). Our urgent care physicians are available to treat conditions that require prompt medical attention, but that are not life threatening.
PROCEDURES/SERVICES (Including, but not limited to)
- Minor burns
- Sprains, strains, fractures and cuts
- Work-related illness or injuries
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Fever, sore throat and earache
- Stings or bites
Other non-life threatening conditions are also seen at our Urgent Care facility. If you are in doubt whether or not you should go to the Emergency Room, contact your physician's office or the Urgent Care office.
Life threatening medical emergencies require immediate medical attention. You should call 911 or go to the Hospital Emergency Room for the following conditions
- Severe chest pain and shortness of breath
- Severe head injuries
- Major burns
- Severe bleeding that does not stop
- Drug and other poisoning